![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Monday, April 23, 2007
INGINKU DENGAR SEKALI LAGI Yesterday was pure love, I didn't know there are so many people who actually CARED I was blinded by my ego I guess I was too,indifferent and oblivious to the people around me Morning was hectic,cos,well,mum is emo-ing I DIDNT KNOW OLD PEOPLE EMO-ED TOO ): And is Lit now,GRRRRR >:/ I cannot absorb anything And I felt like crying during HML today I dont know what I want to do now I FEEL LIKE SHIT NOW and then,God,I realise how much I need you WAKE ME UP,please,I've been too caught up with my life Until I forgot about about the obligations What has school turned me into? Oh,God! And the day is dragyyyyyyy like VERY,cos there's Sciene tutorial !#$%^&*! LIKE WHAT THE HELL? I need a rest,real good rest Go down to town,drink iced coffee And talk over things And take neoprints :D And shop :DDDDD I.can't.wait.for.exams.to.be.over. MYE, be good to me,and pass quickly THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. [edit/] OMG YEAHHHHHH!! I GOT AN AMAZING 100% SCORE FOR HISTORY :DDD I thought I was gonna flunk it,but thank God,I didn't Amen. [edit/] I hate going home alone HATEHATEHATE Cos that's the onlytime when I get to sit down And reflect,and of course,I'll see all my flaws And all those sadsadsad things come flashing back So test results were unexpected PRAYS HARD THAT MATH TEST WOULD BE FINE COs well,other classes have full marks,and more than half the class failing OHMYGOD I think I'm gonna flunk it I'm scaredddddddd And the worse thing today was, I shifted place to another part of the class I effing hatehatehate that place AWW,ZAK,I'M MISSING YOU AND HEH,GOOD LUCK! Besides that,I'm really bored,and dont know what else to update Life has rather been mundane,if you count out studying PFFT:/ [edit/] I FEEL LIKE A GOOD GIRL NOW COS I FINISHED AL MY WORK :D You ass,how could you do this to me man?I know you know But you don't give a damn,you don't bother. WAIT TILL THE RIGHT TIME COMES ALRIGHT? And you people,please kindly STOP telling/asking me these things about him Also,I DO NOT WISH to answer/hear ahything,anymore I'm really sick of all of these nonsense And if you people want to know so much,go ask him YOURSELVES And please, do not interfere in people's friendship DO NOT MAKE USE OF ME,just because I'm not as intellectual Does not mean I can't think I PLEAD YOU TO NOT TELL/ASK AGAIN. thank you very much. Yes,guess what? So much for wanting to know And again,I broke down SHEESH, I should stop all these too ): But it seems hard,so hard to let you go. |
